Overall repair and maintenance of the revolving door 1. […]
Overall repair and maintenance of the revolving door
1. Surface cleanliness and inspection.
2. Check and debug the stable operation of the door.
Maintenance and maintenance of revolving door drive
1. Motor coefficient test and adjustment.
2. Gearbox inspection and adjustment; bracket test and adjustment.
3. Cleaning and adjustment of roller bearings.
4. Inspection and adjustment of spindle bearings.
5. Clean and check the pulley.
6. Cleaning and inspection of pulley fixing device.
7. Check and adjust the parameters of the variable frequency steam control box.
8. Check and adjust the parameters of PLC control box.
9. Cleaning and inspection of the relay.
10. Check the fuse.
11. Cleaning and inspection of the sliding door motor and controller.
Repair and maintenance of the internal structure of the revolving door
1. Cleaning and inspection of laser ceiling lamp.
2. Cleaning and inspection of ceiling panels.
3. Cleaning of curved wall glass.
Maintenance of door door part
1. Cleaning, inspection and adjustment of the door leaf of the exhibition box.
2. Inspection and adjustment of the door lock of the exhibition box.
3. Cleaning of the brush.
Maintenance of the top structure
1. Clean the dust cover. 2. Cleaning, inspection and adjustment of the track. 3. Inspection and adjustment of driving wheels. 4. Inspection and adjustment of the driven wheel.
Full guide for automatic door repair:
1. What should you know about automatic doors? Possible reasons for automatic door maintenance methods that should be avoided:
(1) The automatic door track and hanging wheels cannot be oiled; otherwise, the rollers on the hanger will slide, causing the door to collide.
(2) Please turn off the power when it is not used for a long time.
(3) Please don't disassemble or assemble at will when abnormal, please contact professionals.
2. The automatic door keeps opening and closing automatically?
(1) The radar sensor fails.
(2) A moving object is in the sensing range.
(3) The door switch hits an obstacle.
3. The door leaf shakes when the automatic door is running?
(1) There are obstacles or wear on the underground guide rail or swing stop.
(2) Wear or obstruction of the mobile crane and track.
4. Will there be a jump when the door leaf of an automatic door is opened and closed?
(1) There are foreign objects stuck in the upper rail and the lower rail.
(2) There are foreign objects embedded in the wheels of the hanging wheels.
5. The automatic door speed is too slow when the door leaf is opened and closed?
(1) The controller speed adjustment is too slow.
(2) The belt may be too loose.
(3) The voltage is abnormal.
(4) The movable door leaf may rub against the guide rail or the fixed door leaf or rub against the floor. (5) The stop wheel rubs against the track.
6. A collision occurs when the movable door leaf of the automatic door is closed?
(1) The speed is too fast.
(2) The voltage is abnormal.
(3) Motor power generation accessories may be damaged.
7. Can't the automatic door leaf be opened?
(1) If the sensor is faulty, check whether the sensor light is normal.
(2) Wire joint loose glue (short circuit).
(3) The belt comes off.
(4) The motor may be overheated, and it will return to normal after cooling down.
(5) The controller burns out.
(6) Foreign matter is stuck.
(7) The voltage is abnormal.