When a moving object approaches the door, the door open […]
When a moving object approaches the door, the door opens and closes automatically. We call this type of door an automatic door. This kind of automatic door is now widely used in some places such as office building automatic door, supermarket automatic door, airport sensor door, factory automatic sliding door and so on. There are many types of automatic doors. Here, only the translational induction automatic door machine is taken as an example to introduce the components of the automatic door:
(1) The main controller: it is the command center of the automatic door, a large-scale integrated block, which contains an instruction program, which sends out the corresponding instructions, the motor or the electric lock system command; at the same time, the main controller adjusts the door opening and opening speed range.
(2) Inductive detectors: mainly divided into two types: microwave sensors and infrared sensors. When a moving object enters the working range, it is responsible for collecting external signals, such as human eyes, and it sends a pulse signal to the main controller.
(3) Power motor: Provide the main power for opening and closing the door, and control the acceleration and deceleration of the door leaf.
(4) Door leaf travel track: Just like a train track, the lifting system of the fan leaf is restricted to travel in a specific direction.
(5) Door leaf lifting wheel system: used to suspend the movable door leaf, and at the same time drive the door leaf to run under power traction.
(6) Timing belt (some manufacturers use V-belt): used to transmit the power produced by the motor, and to pull the wheel system of the door spreader.
(7) Lower guiding system: it is the guiding and positioning device for the lower part of the door leaf to prevent the door leaf from swinging back and forth during operation.
(8) The automatic door is equipped with an induction door machine, which is a collective name for a series of components that control the automatic door to open and close;
When the automatic door sensor detects someone entering, it transmits a pulse signal to the main controller. After the main controller judges, it informs the motor to run, and at the same time monitors the number of motor revolutions. The sensor uses a chip to notify the motor to increase force and enter slow running at a certain time . After the motor gets a certain operating current, it runs in the forward direction, and transmits the power to the timing belt, and then the timing belt transmits the power to the spreader system to open the door leaf. After the door leaf is opened, the controller makes a judgment. If the door needs to be closed, the motor is notified to move in the opposite direction to close the door leaf. When the induction detector detects that someone is about to enter, it sends a signal to the main controller. After receiving the information, the main controller immediately informs the motor to run and monitors the number of revolutions of the motor through judgment, and informs the motor to accelerate or slow down at a certain time. After the motor gets the information and some current, it moves forward, and then transmits the power to the timing belt. The timing belt transmits the power to the spreader system to open the door leaf. After the door leaf is opened, the controller determines whether the door needs to be closed. If you need to close the door, The controller then informs the motor to move in the opposite direction, close the door leaf, and so on.