Safety instructions and operating specifications for el […]
Safety instructions and operating specifications for elevator use:
1. Before use, remove the tools and debris that obstruct the operation near the elevator, and check whether the operating handle is normal.
2. The operating mechanism is sensitive and effective, and the hydraulic system is not allowed to crawl.
3. When supporting the vehicle, the four supporting corners should be on the same plane. Adjust the height of the supporting cushions so that they contact the supporting parts of the vehicle chassis.
4. When supporting the vehicle, the vehicle cannot be supported too high, and the four brackets must be locked after being supported.
5. After the elevator vehicle enters, the elevator support block should be adjusted and moved to align with the lifting point specified by the model.
6. When lifting, personnel should leave the vehicle. When lifting to the required height, the safety lock pin must be inserted, and ensure safety and reliability before starting the undercarriage operation. Four-column car lift, car lift, rail type lift freight elevator
7. Except for the items of minimum security and minor repairs, other cumbersome and heavy operations are not allowed to be operated and repaired on the lift.
8. The lifter shall not be lifted frequently.
9. Lifting should be stable when landing, and landing should be slow.
10. Lifting is strictly prohibited when someone is working.
11. It is found that the operating mechanism is not working, the motor is not synchronized, the bracket is uneven or the hydraulic part is leaking oil, and it should be reported for repair in a timely manner.
12. After the operation is completed, debris should be removed and the area around the elevator should be cleaned to keep the site clean and tidy.
13. Regularly (half a year) remove the water in the oil tank and check the amount of oil. If the amount of oil is insufficient, the same brand of pressure oil should be added in time. At the same time, the lubrication, transmission gears and seams should be checked. The use of car lifts can be divided into four-wheel positioning type and flat type according to the function; according to the occupied space, it can be divided into above-ground type and underground type; above-ground type does not require trenching, suitable for any repair shop, and some floors are not suitable for installation Two-column machine and ordinary four-column machine, and this machine has a wide contact surface with the floor, so that it can be installed on any floor that can be driven to solve the problem of customer premises. The biggest advantage of the scissor type is that it does not take up space and is easy to use, compared with the two-post and four-post lifts. The disadvantage is that the oil-filling balance is very strict, and the control box is required, which is more expensive.
As a professional passenger elevators suppliers and scissor lifts manufacturers,Aoyama elevator global ltd was founded in Japan in 1966 as a diversified industrial conglomerate.About 25,000 employees in nearly 60 countries and regions around the world focus on providing high-quality products, intelligent industrial processes and services for sustainable development worldwide.Employees' work skills and professionalism are the cornerstone of the group's success.