The so-called folding automatic door refers to a genera […]
The so-called folding automatic door refers to a general term for automatic opening and closing controlled by various signals, and equipped with operating devices, sensing devices and door parts. So what are the types of folding automatic doors?
Folding automatic door types:
Generally different classification standards, the types of folding automatic doors obtained are different, and the functions and performance of different types of folding automatic doors are also different.
1. the types of folding automatic doors are divided into opening and closing types: sliding doors, flat doors, folding doors and revolving doors
(1) Sliding door: can be subdivided into single-opening, double-opening, overlapping single-opening, overlapping double-opening and curved doors. The curved door leaf moves smoothly along the isolated track, which can be divided into half-arc unidirectional, half-arc bidirectional, and full-arc bidirectional. In order to maximize the width of the entrance, some sliding (telescopic) automatic doors can be made to be opened manually after the opening end coincides with the fixed fan, and they are also classified as sliding automatic doors.
(2)Revolving door: It can be subdivided into central axis type, circular guide rail suspension type and central display area type.
(3) Swing doors: can be subdivided into single-leaf one-way, double-leaf one-way, single-leaf two-way and double-leaf two-way.
(4) Folding door: can be subdivided into 2 folds and 4 folds.
2. the types of folding automatic doors are classified according to door body materials: safety glass, stainless steel finishes, architectural aluminum alloy profiles, color coated steel plates, wood, etc. Other materials can also be used. Common types composed of frameless glass automatic doors, stainless steel frame glass automatic doors and aluminum alloy frame (planed or fluorocarbon spray paint) glass automatic doors.
3. the types of folding automatic doors are divided into sensor devices:
Moving body induction type: an induction device that perceives objects with a speed greater than 50?/s.
Static induction type: induction device that perceives objects with a speed less than 50?/s.
Except for soft pad and contact type sensing devices, the rest are non-contact type sensing devices.
4. the types of folding automatic doors are divided into operating devices: electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and combined.