There are many types of automatic induction doors. Firs […]
There are many types of automatic induction doors.
First of all, the translational induction door group consists of the following components:
1. The main controller: It is the command center of the automatic door. It sends out corresponding instructions through a large-scale integrated block with internal instruction programs to direct the operation of motors or electric lock systems; at the same time, people use the main controller to adjust the opening speed of the door Turn on parameters such as amplitude.
2. Induction detector: It is responsible for collecting external signals, just like people's eyes. When a moving object enters its working range, it will give a pulse signal to the main controller;
3. Power motor: Provides the main power for opening and closing the door, and controls the door leaf to accelerate and decelerate.
4. Door leaf travel track: Just like the railroad tracks of a train, the wheel system of the door spreader restrains the door leaf to travel in a specific direction.
5. Door spreader wheel walking system: used to hang movable door leaf, and at the same time drive the door leaf to run under power traction.
6. Timing belt (some manufacturers use V-belt): used to transmit the power produced by the motor, and to pull the wheel system of the door spreader.
7. Lower guide system: It is a guide and positioning device for the lower part of the door leaf to prevent the door leaf from swinging back and forth during operation.
Aoyama elevator global ltd is Automatic Door Openers Manufacturers
AOYAMA Electric works develop comprehensive solutions in areas such as housing, office buildings and public transport to meet future challenges.We help our customers to gain competitive advantage in the global market and jointly manufacture innovative wholesale Electric Door Openers in an energy-efficient and efficient manner.